General Maintenance Worker Opening
Since 1946 Moore’s Industrial Service Ltd. has been committed to providing a superior work environment, and is proud of its established team of qualified employees. We are currently looking for a dedicated and motivated General Maintenance Worker to join our team. This position is a permanent full-time position and extended health/dental benefits are offered after ninety days of employment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the daily maintenance and care of company building and equipment as per Foreman’s direction
- Maintenance service for company equipment as per established schedule and instructions
- Assist with the installation of new equipment as required
- General repair and maintenance of equipment and machinery such as dismantling, cleaning, greasing, changing of filters, etc.
- Updating maintenance/repair records
- Yard maintenance/snow shoveling
- Ability to be on-call for a 24 hour period when required as per rotational schedule
- Other job duties when determined to be required by management
- Strict compliance with company Health and Safety Standards must be adhered to at all times; protective measures must be followed when working in situation involving handling of hazardous materials
If you possess a strong work ethic and a “get the job done” attitude, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous experience is a definite asset. We thank all applicants, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.